Saturday, November 22, 2008

Got tagged again...

Sigh... It's like my name is flaming bright with neon arrows pointing to it that say "TAG ME!!"

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? Take revenge?
Well, since I'm thinking about it, I don't know what I would do with all the adrenaline and such.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Hmm, it's complicated, but something along the lines of reversing the current e=mc² reactions.
 
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I have no idea.

4. Do you cry yourself to sleep?
No...

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Which one? Would not with the majority of them, seeing as I don't swing that way.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone. While it might be one-sided, some people love for the sake of loving.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Forever.

8. If the person you like is already attached, what would you do?
If she's happy, then wish her the best. If she's mistreated, beat the shit outta the guy who's doing it.

9. If you were to die in two weeks time, what would you do?
Go to confession and stay in church.

10. Are you a giver or a taker?
A giver. OF PAIN. Heheh.

Again, my principle stands. Do it yourselves if you want to.
-Gabe

No comments: