Saturday, November 22, 2008

I got tagged

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night:
Don't think I laughed last night.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping. It's a Saturday.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Starting up my blog.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
The SIC Youth Rally Outreach Team.

5. What's the last thing you said out loud?
See ya later.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
One if water doesn't count and hot chocolate does.

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Skin-coloured. It's my hand.

8.  What was the last thing you paid for?
A 1/4 pound cheese and bacon burger with curly fries.

9. Where were you last night?
At home.

10. What colour is your front door?
Mahogany.

11. Where do you keep your change?
On top of my clothes drawer.

12. What's the weather like today?
Sunny, with highs of 9 degrees.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I'm kinda torn between vanilla and cookie dough

14. What excites you?
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Don't want to, but I have to.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
No.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, perhaps too much for my own good and the good of everyone else.

18. Do you watch the O.C?
Only on a map.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yep.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yep. Eg, humunginormous.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Nope. Envious.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Aaron[s].

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
Kathleen. She tagged me.

24. Who the first person on your received call list?
Don't have a phone, but my skype has a call list, in which case it's Aaron Max

25. What does the last text message you received say?
msg me when you get back - Aaron Max

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Only when drinking limau ais to prevent on me drinking lime seeds.

27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
Bed. Then bathroom. Then kitchen. Then church.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
That's a toughie. I'm thinking a primary school teacher of mine whose name I can't recall.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Fried Fish.

31. Will you get married in the future?
That remains to be seen...

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Hmm. Haven't seen any new movies of late. Most recently, Ironman.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
No. It's a character flaw.

34. When was the last time you did dishes?
This morning.

35. Are you currently depressed?
I wouldn't call it depressed. More of... unenthusiastic.

36. Did you cry today?
Nope, but I just suffered from a WoW-burn.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I got tagged, and the tagger would hunt me down and kill me if I didn't.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Hmm.

Okay, since I'm adverse to forcing my will onto others, here's the deal. After reading this, if you decided to do this yourselves, go ahead. If you don't, you're in no way obligated.

Truthfully
-Gabe

No comments: